Friday, September 21

Patriotic Scams & Spams

It's now been ten days since those of us in America got our rude wake up call that we are not untouchable. I don't think there is a person in America that this has not affected in some way. Mostly I see that it has stoked the fires of patriotism all across America and that truly brings a smile to my face and a tear to my eye.


In the world of the internet though it has brought out scam artists, which is sad. Also I have noticed that people seem to think that in the name of unity we should disregard common netequette like not sending email attachments to email lists. I can't tell you how many times I have received the graphic of the WTC rebuilt to look like we're flipping off the world. I think it's a great idea, that will never be done because it isn't proper, but I don't think that in the name of tragedy we should disregard the rules of the web... but that's just my opinion. ;) YMMV


post signature

No comments: