Monday, August 5

Diabeties

Some of you know that I've been feeling like total crap for over a year now. I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago because I was in pain. I knew better than to go to this guy, he's a quack. I went in the afternoon and after he pissed me off because he wasn't listening to anything I was saying, he sent me for a routine blood test and told me to call back in the morning. I called back the next morning and they told me to come in to the office. I went in and he tells me I'm diabetic but he doesn't know what type I am because I'm too old for juvenile, and too young for adult onset. *growl*

Next day, I went to another doctor. I don't want to have a doctor treating me with his best guess...

New doctor runs a GTT (the proper test to find out if you're diabetic) and as it turns out, yes I am diabetic, and I'm Type 2. So now I'm on Glucophage for that and I'm feeling a bit better, still hurt though... *sigh*

post signature

No comments: