Friday, December 11

Same shit different year...

I tracked Jimmy down again to turn him into the Atty Gen for Child Support enforcement. I put it off for a while because I knew that as soon as I did it that Psycho Piece of Cunt Chowder he's married to would start harassing me again. I told Audra that, told her that last year when she wanted me to help track him down for his mom since she wants to see him one last time before she dies. The only reason that Psycho still picks on me is because I'm on the internet, Audra doesn't get on the internet that much so the Psycho can't stalk her like she does me.

I've put enough energy in that drama. It was good for a couple of laughs but its just not that amusing. I've got packing to do for our Christmas trip and Parker is busy working on a couple of website jobs that came in yesterday so he can't help till they're done. Probably get done just in time to load the stuff in my truck. Thank goodness I've got that new truck or we wouldn't be able to get everything down there. LOL!! I forgot how much stuff you have to take with you when you've got a baby along.

On the issue of my craptastic excuse for broadband internet, I think we found a replacement, one where every customer, including the library, isn't sharing the same fucking IP addy and one that I might actually be able to load websites on without losing my internet connection. Or be able to take advantage of my Netflix account with the PS3 without being accused of hogging all the bandwidth resources of the other customers. *rolls eyes*

That reminds me, I need to get a replacement bulb for the projector soon or we will have to watch movies and play Rock Band on the TV instead of in the theater room. That would suck.

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to replace our broadband provider, but as there are too many tall trees for satellite and we are too far out for DSL, our options are limited. What's your solution?

Gwen Wolfrose said...

Another company came to town who is using the same technology but who are not running everyone on the same IP addy. :)