Sunday, January 11

I should post an update eh

I'm still in Vegas :D and loving my extended visit with my Aunt. Do not miss the snow at all. :p

A few things are going on right now that are a bit stressful.

I'm trying to get my oldest daughter to transfer out to Vegas to finish up school. She would be somewhere that her dad and I could come see her every so often or vice versa and we wouldn't worry as much about her.

My last grandfather is about to die. He has alzheimers and is in the last stages where he is doesn't want to eat much. In this stage they start losing the ability to swallow so they start refusing food. He is long past the point to where he even knows who anyone is. Very sad and very heartbreaking. My Aunt is dealing with letting go now. It's hard, really hard. He may last another month, six weeks at best. I'm very thankful that I can be here at this time and that I got to see him one last time as well. The man lived a very vibrant life. He knew Roy Orbison, they were friends growing up. That man had some good stories.

It's tax time...

post signature

No comments: